It's March already, time flies doesn't it? Have you heard about Kathy's 30 day colouring challenge? I believe this challenge is one of the best ones, it encourages you to color which is so therapeutic, at least for me! If you want to join in the fun, just color something and share it on the social media. Easy and fun! Many companies are also running promotions, if you are interested what Altenew is offering, please, see the end of this blog post. There's a fun blog hop running though the 10th of this month!
I used Altenew stamps for my project. Actually this card was custom made for a girl whose name is Maj. I used Remember This- stamp set. I used Altenew Frosty Pink Ink to stamp my flowers and for the leaves I used Altenew Morning Frost Ink. I coloured the flowers and the leaves first with copic markers and then added details with pencils. I die cut the letters using Bold Alphabet Die set. I cut six times each of the letters, coloured one of the letters to match to my flowers with a copic marker and then glued them together. For my finishing touch I added a piece of Altenew Pale Grey card stock at the bottom of my card and stamped the sentiment under the die-cut letters.
Here's some details and offers what Altenew is promoting at the moment:
1. FREE GIFT with every order from Coloring Challenge Collection (3/2-3/5)
2. Giveaway, over $100 in products (3/2-3/10)
- Place an order with any of our 19 stamp sets from the Coloring Challenge Collection, and you will automatically be entered to win a Big Prize! One lucky winner will be chosen to win Reflection Scrapbook Collection, Artist Markers Set A, and Fresh Freesia Stamp Set, valued at over $100. No minimum purchase needed! Giveaway ends on . The winner will be announced on on the Altenew Blog.
- Two $30 gift certificates to 2 winners - selected from the comments left on the Coloring challenge blog hop post.
- More details will be available on the Coloring Challenge blog hop post on 3/2.Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully you are having a great weekend!Marika