Sunday 27 December 2015

Make a Wish

Good Morning!


Hopefully your holidays have been peaceful and you've enjoyed the time with your family and friends. I'm here today with another Purple Onion Designs card. I have made this card and the video a while ago for a new release of Stacey Yacula's stamps in October. Somehow I have forgotten to share it with you. If you have visited Purple Onion Designs' blog, you might have already seen it there but here it is on my blog today.

Stamps used: Be mineBloom No.2 and Sweet Occasions Sentiment set.




You can watch my tutorial on how to use unmounted red rubber stamps here or in HD in Youtube:





Supplies:
Stamps: Be MineBloom No.2 and Sweet Occasions Sentiment set by Purple Onion Desings
Dies: My Favourite Things Pierced Squares
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Neenah Solar White 80lb, Papermania Premium Textured Coloured Card Stock

Copic Markers: YG03 - YG67 (greens), W0 - W1 - W3 (greys), Y38 - YR68 (orange), YR31 (yellow), W5 - W7 (Black)
White Kids Fun Foam

Thank you for stopping by today! See you soon!

Marika

14 comments:

  1. You've really pulled out all the dimension possible on those daisies and the plump little bee. Love just the touches of color and the colorful border on each side of the panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! Love that little bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Marika, and I was glad to read I'm not the only one who forgets to take off masking. Your technique for positioning is wonderful. I will give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet and pretty card Marika and I love the colours and the way you have used just the images stamped in black in the background. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful card design, Marika - I adore those little heart "wings" and your card certainly provides me with inspiration for what to do with Bee images that are in my stamp stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! Love how CAS it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! Love how CAS it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you too my friend, love this sweet little scene and can't wait to see the video (but I will have to as I arrived home yesterday from my brothers and am doing a quick catch up before I head to work today)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so sweet!! I LOVE the little bees!!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute. I love that you colored only the center image to make it stand out.

    ReplyDelete