Friday 19 September 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #93!



Good morning! With this card I will take part in CAS(E) this Sketch # 93 Challenge. This is the sketch which was the base for the inspiration. 



I have had this photo frame idea on my head for some time now but never had time to make it into a card. When I saw this sketch I just had to make it. I also used some new supplies for this card - at least new to me -  and had a tons of fun experimenting what I can do with them. Firstly, the stamped images are Birch and Holly from Purple Onion design by Stacey Yacula. I coloured them with Derwent Inktense Pencils. For the photo frame I used dies from Spellbilder's Nestabilities Distressed Edges. I stamped the frame with Versamark and covered it with Black Glitter Embossing power by Papermania. For the snowflake I used a die from Marianne Design and stamped it with Versamark and covered it with Super Fine Silver Embossing power by Ranger. For some details I added a few gemstones around the frame and some Wink of Stella glitter pen for Birch's and Holly's hats. I wanted the sentiment to be in the picture, so I stamped it with Versafine Black ink and covered it with the same black glitter embossing power and heat set it. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day! Happy Crafting! 

Marika

2 comments:

  1. I love the images and the way you have used the frame, great card idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is adorable! I love that tilted frame! Super sweet take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete