Tuesday 5 August 2014

OCC Stretch your stamps 2 - Background stamps.

Day 2.

Today is the second day at the online card class Stretch your Stamps 2 and today's topic was background stamps as yesterday. Today, I actually had quality time by myself in my craft room, I was looking forward for it for the whole day. When I started I was so exited but then somehow nothing seemed to work out. Too much pressure I guess

Anyhow, I was inspired by Laura Sterckx's Ombre Card and I came up with this card. I am pleased with the design but the end result just didn't came out technically as I would have wanted. The second card for today was actually inspired by Lisa Spangler's card from yesterday. 






Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards!!!! Truly spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of them. Isn't it funny how you sit down and then nothing comes the lightbulb is dark and then you see something and then BLING on it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Leslee! And yes, it is!

    ReplyDelete